Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New Replay A/V release date

Default Re: New Replay A/V release date

On May 27 you indicated the release date should be "in a few weeks." Nine weeks later, well past "a few," you now state that you'll be at a meeting "in a few weeks" to get more information.

What is so challenging, even in the loosest or most bureaucratic of organizations, about simply contacting a colleague to find out what's what? Is your IT guy living in a communications cocoon in the Himalayas?

There have been some major changes in technology and that has caused delays. I don't know when it is going to be released but I do know the developer is working on it in addition to other programs for us. Thanks for your continued patience.

Just my annual check-in to see how the new release was coming along. Is there a real time estimate? Weeks? months? If I do not hear back I will continue to post every August until I get an answer!

We are as anxious as you are. I don't have a date as of yet. When we do I will let everyone know. Thanks for your continued patience.

Quote Originally Posted by battax1 View Post
    Just my annual check-in to see how the new release was coming along. Is there a real time estimate? Weeks? months? If I do not hear back I will continue to post every August until I get an answer!
    I look forward to your post next August 2014.

Phil

It should be before then. I'm actually doing some testing now but in the early stages of testing. It is very cool (that is all I'm sharing) and I believe it is worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilMid View Post
    I look forward to your post next August 2014.

Phil
    That's just funny. : )

But seriously, I'm also a Replay A/V user for years and have been really frustrated with the insane delay in releasing the successor product.

Just checking in, nope still nothing to see

Their strategy might be beginning to work ....what, a new Replay you say....I'm walking with a limp 'cause your pulling my leg.

Post #46 (May 2013)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taking Too Long View Post
    I remember checking this forum out last OCTOBER when AV 8 ceased functioning in any worthwhile capacity for some info. The promises made on this forum back at that time were "Our new program should be out by the end of the year!" and "It's coming soon!!!!" Now I see you are STILL saying your new product is "Coming soon!" Sorry, I detect vaporware.
    Post #47 (May 2013)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    The developer is still working on this. It is not as easy as it sounds and we don't want to release an inferior product. It should be ready in the next few weeks. We wouldn't be responding to this if we didn't exist. Also, we have released other new programs and updates for many of our other programs during this time.
    Post #52 (July 2013)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    There have been some major changes in technology and that has caused delays. I don't know when it is going to be released but I do know the developer is working on it in addition to other programs for us. Thanks for your continued patience.
    THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT EXIST AND WILL NEVER EXIST. The reasons for the constant stringing along of visitors to this forum are apparently legal.

Readers, notice the responses are either 1) "Something" is happening in A COUPLE OF WEEKS or 2) CHANGES IN TECHNOLOGY are the reason why this product hasn't come out yet. That same excuse was thrown out in Summer 2012. Of course there are ALWAYS going to be changes in technology! A legitimate company does not have a PR member say "The new program will be out in a couple of weeks!" in May only to backtrack and say "We have no new information at this time." FIVE MONTHS later. To say nothing of the YEARS this same game has been playing out at this point.

Does anyone have suggestions for a decent audio recording software?
    Last edited by STILL Taking TOO Long; 10-13-2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Dates