Thread: The "Freecorder FLV Servise" is not running

Default The "Freecorder FLV Servise" is not running

Good afternoon, please help me.
    I'm from Ukraine Sorry for my English, and that is not subject to write, I do not rozobralsya how to create themes.

I have before installing windows Freecorder 4 works fine, but now will not open there where the video story, by clicking on the button writes (The "Freecorder FLV Servise " is not running ? Please reinstal the Freecorder toolbar.), I probyval for a new download, nothing happens, can the problem in the settings vindovza help please:

Default Re: The "Freecorder FLV Servise" is not running

Your english is fine: If you've re-installed and you still get this error, it is likely due to security software on your computer that is blocking the FLVSrvce from starting. FLVSrvce.exe is a file used by Freecorder that allows the video history tool to save videos you’ve played from your computer’s cache. Some security software is understandably responsible for blocking any file that can read or save your browsing history. But the sole function of the video history tool is to do just that. The Freecorder Toolbar is safe and virus free, so it is safe to have your security software allow access to FLVSrvce.exe.

To confirm that this is the problem, try to run FLVSrvce.exe manually. You’ll find it in C:Program FilesFreecorder. Double-click the FLVSrvce.exe file. If your security software complains, then you should give the file permission to run. It may not notify you so, add it manually anyway. Once you’ve done so, run FLVSrvce.exe again and check the Task Manager for the running process (processes tab) it should now be present and running. And your video history tool should no longer error.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

after long aging, not what did not work in manual control.
    You can give details of any need of setting up a stand point. In FLVSrvce.exe file the problem persists, I dlayu 3 days, and all with no result, please: tell me more

to pereutanovke vindvsa all run without problems

please tell me - you need a codec for this program may be the problem is that I do not have

Quote Originally Posted by stream-recorder.com View Post
    Taras - please look at this link and let us know if this helps.

Thank you
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

В вышеуказанной ветке много советов, в том числе:
    1. Временно отключить файрволы и антивирусы, и прочее ПО для безопасности, включая MS Security Essentials.
    2. Зайти в папку C:\Program Files\Freecorder\ (или другую, куда установлена программа) и запустить FLVSrvc.exe
    3. Если используется Internet Explorer, то зайти в tools -> internet options -> security и ползунок безопасности перевести на минимум. После этого установить Freecorder 4. Затем вернуть настройки безопасности в прежнее положение.

Но для начала рекомендовал бы попробовать установить Freecorder 4 для Firefox.

p.s. Насколько я знаю, никаких кодеков для работы самой программы не нужно.

very thanks for the help, but all that I have read on this forum I did and not what has not achieved. I had to download the program's less convenient.

on another computer (my brother), all without any problems - windows license from us,

can problema is that before installing I had a virus and he remembers the BIOS settings - I did a trnsi - for a lot of time I spent on Freecorder 4.

thanks for the help that responded, on the Russian site about this program no forums and technical support