Thread: Recording a Video Stream

Default Recording a Video Stream

Hi. I use WM Recorder 14.8. Recently, I came upon a website offering streaming video. Using WMRecorder on ADA or WMX, I would get a message in the recording window "connect RTMP." However, that would eventually cancel and the video would not download nor would the software record it.

I also tried using Loopback. Using Loopback the videos would start to download or record, using a *.rtm extension. However, the recording would inevitably stop before downloading or recording the entire stream.

Any suggestions?

Default Re: Recording a Video Stream

Please contact tech support for the WM Recorder line. This forum is for the Applian programs. Thanks.

Default Re: Recording a Video Stream

Quote Originally Posted by subhuman56 View Post
    Hi. I use WM Recorder 14.8. Recently, I came upon a website offering streaming video. Using WMRecorder on ADA or WMX, I would get a message in the recording window "connect RTMP." However, that would eventually cancel and the video would not download nor would the software record it.

I also tried using Loopback. Using Loopback the videos would start to download or record, using a *.rtm extension. However, the recording would inevitably stop before downloading or recording the entire stream.

Any suggestions?
    Hi SH, looks like an issue with the site. But which site are you trying to record this video?