Thread: 0 of 1 File Converted

Default 0 of 1 File Converted

The past several times I've tried to convert an .asf file to an .m4b file using converter, it has been unsuccessful. Each time, the pop up says that 0 of 1 file converted. I've tried converting the same file as an .mp3 with the same result. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by ShotOnce View Post
    The past several times I've tried to convert an .asf file to an .m4b file using converter, it has been unsuccessful. Each time, the pop up says that 0 of 1 file converted. I've tried converting the same file as an .mp3 with the same result. Any thoughts?
    I assume your using Replay Converter 3...not 2.8 and, why do you wanna convert it to m4b? m4b is the mpeg4 version of an audiobook ...btw, you can use m4a & mp3 formats on your iPod. Or, another idea: try changing the .asf
    extention and, changing it to flv then, try converting it to m4b file to see if it works. ....still no go? I would give Neoretix software a shot...just google it.

Kind Regards.

Default I have been having same issue

Quote Originally Posted by ShotOnce View Post
    I downloaded a few clips from youtube as flv files. No matter what type I try to convert them to, I get a 0 out of 2 files converted error box and obviously no files.

What I really would like to do is just take the audio out of the files, so I am trying to convert them to mp3. But it isn't working when I do that or even if I try to convert to one of the multiple video formats I have tried.

I am unsure what version I have, but I purchased it about February of 2008.

What are you recording from. If you are using Replay Media Catcher there is an extract audio function in that program. If you are using AV you should be able to convert it. It sounds like you need more assistance than the forum can give you. Please contact tech support if you continue to have this problem.