Thread: A/V8 download and conversion problems

Default A/V8 download and conversion problems

This is brilliant when working properly as it has been up until recently. Now, not only is it not converting and posting in itunes anymore, it is also downloading as a Windows Media (TM) Audio file - this can not then be converted to MP3 even in Tunebite. If I try to convert with the Replay convertor, it has no sound on replaying in itunes!!

I have uninstalled, and reinstalled numerous times with no effect. I have even deleted my schedule which took ages to build, and this has made no difference. I am desperate for a solution PLEASE!!

Default Converter problem to MP3

Hi there,
    I have recently encountered a similar problem in converting real player & WMA files with the latest version. I have reported the problem under the Converter thread. I understand a fix is being worked on. Hope this helps..:-)

Thanks you - fingers crossed. It's a shame Applian seem unwilling to reply via their support service\1

I believe this has been addressed in tech support with you. We are working on a fix to this issue and hope to have it resolved in the very near future. Thank you for your patience in this.

My issues are now resolved with a combination of updating to Replay A/V 8.52 and regressing to Real Player 10.5 (as 11 apparently conflicts).

Many thanks Applian and Cheryl - as I have said, when working this application is invaluable and irreplaceable!

A big thank you.