Thread: replay music seems to switch off

Default replay music seems to switch off

I use Replay Music on XP. Usually it works very well - far better than the others I've tried. But now and then I start it, see the "stop recording" icon appear and begin - as I hope - recording. Half an hour later I find RM has reverted, the "start recording" icon has re-appeared and nothing has been recorded. You might say "well, test it first then" - true enough and that's livable with, but I think the program has been better designed than to need that. There are occasional gaps in my connection, but if the music plays, presumably it should be recording?

There is also another small thing, which I see if I do test - despite "stop recording" being shown, RM doesn't record and I must stop and start a few times before the indicator functions.

Quote Originally Posted by johnorford View Post
    I use Replay Music on XP. Usually it works very well - far better than the others I've tried. But now and then I start it, see the "stop recording" icon appear and begin - as I hope - recording. Half an hour later I find RM has reverted, the "start recording" icon has re-appeared and nothing has been recorded. You might say "well, test it first then" - true enough and that's livable with, but I think the program has been better designed than to need that. There are occasional gaps in my connection, but if the music plays, presumably it should be recording?

There is also another small thing, which I see if I do test - despite "stop recording" being shown, RM doesn't record and I must stop and start a few times before the indicator functions.
    Please try Reinstalling Replay Music.

First, Uninstall it, then Reinstall it.

Also, you might wanna try launching: ClearReplayMusicSettings.exe
    located in %Program Files%\Replay Music 3\ folder and, it will revert the RM settings.

Kind Regards.