Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Replay A/V Isn't Recording Sirius Shows In Entirety...

Default Re: Replay A/V Isn't Recording Sirius Shows In Entirety...

Quote Originally Posted by codgus View Post
    Holding Breath... Today was good as well.
    Yeah, me too through last Friday, everything went to crap. Xmtuner can't even connect to HS 100

me too please come up \with a solution cant go without howard wtf

I'm not sure why but channels 3 (20 on 20) and 119 (CSPAN) seem to work fine with xmtuner. Nothing I want to record seems to work though. I haven't tried every channel yet.

Quote Originally Posted by geobrick View Post
    I'm not sure why but channels 3 (20 on 20) and 119 (CSPAN) seem to work fine with xmtuner. Nothing I want to record seems to work though. I haven't tried every channel yet.
    No luck with either of these channels.

Interesting. Channel 3 on xmtuner works for me too. Wonder why a couple of channels work but the majority do not. Anyone have any theories?

Interesting. Channel 3 on xmtuner works for me too. Wonder why a couple of channels work but the majority do not. Anyone have any theories?

anyone here of a program called Streaming Audio Recorder? I just tried a trial 3 minute version and it copied right off of sirius internet. Found another product that works too....from wondersoft one problem is that sirius internet login in time you out after 1 hour.
    Last edited by wils217; 10-03-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wils217 View Post
    anyone here of a program called Streaming Audio Recorder? I just tried a trial 3 minute version and it copied right off of sirius internet.
    Found another product thru *********** that records directly from your sirius login. One problem is that it time you out after 1 hour.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCarsForever View Post
    I am not able to use the "Record Audio You're Hearing Now" option in Replay AV to record Sirius streams in addition to the inability to use XMTuner. In an Applian post from a couple months ago, it sounds like this was due to a change in the Flash player, but I am not comfortable reverting to an earlier version of Flash just to record Sirius. I am not aware of another tool to record audio from the computer that can be easily scheduled and I would prefer not to mess with other tools, command line switches and the Windows scheduler if there is a replacement tool coming from Applian that will fix the Sirius/XM stream issue. That said, if there is not a solution forthcoming, it would be nice to know so we could start investigating other options.

To this end, it would be great if someone from Applian could give us a little clarity on the following:

• Will Replay Radio 9 will be able to capture the encrypted Sirius/XM Streams?

• Is there an anticipated release date for Replay Radio 9?

• Does Replay Radio 9 fix the Flash "Record Audio You're Hearing Now" issue?

Thanks!
    Since no one from Applian has responded, I guess we are left to assume Replay Radio 9 will not help us either directly record or resolve the flash issue for recording flash based sites. I was hoping that this was not the case and that in the near future we would have a solution. Guess it is time to start looking for other solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by wils217 View Post
    anyone here of a program called Streaming Audio Recorder? I just tried a trial 3 minute version and it copied right off of sirius internet. Found another product that works too....from wondersoft one problem is that sirius internet login in time you out after 1 hour.
    Unfortunately I don't believe you can schedule these easily nor can they record without the stream audio playing. I typically record the stream for future listening (time shifting) and without a bunch of scripting am running into problems accomplishing it without me being there to intervene and/or keep the stream active beyond the 60-90 minute timeout. That was the biggest perk of using ReplayAV - even with XMTuner - you could set it to record at any time and it would just happen.
    Last edited by TheCarsForever; 10-03-2012 at 12:57 PM.