Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Replay A/V Isn't Recording Sirius Shows In Entirety...

Default Re: Replay A/V Isn't Recording Sirius Shows In Entirety...

Good luck and keep me posted. My recording of the Stern Show today was cut into 2 files, but I still was able to record the whole shoe.

Back to square one. Not only did my recording this morning not work like it did yesterday, but I tried recording 104 in the afternoon using the ASX link and that didn't work either (I had about 50 segments for less then 3 hours). I'll have to use work-arounds until the new program comes out and just hope that the problem corrects itself.

In the end, I'll be able to listen to my shows, but it will be frustrating and more work to get them recorded. My question is though, is this an isolated thing? Or are there others who are not speaking up? Usually when there are problems, you see a bunch of people complaining. I am not see that. I was hoping for maybe an update to the XM Tuner, but no one is complaining on their forum. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by enfuego360 View Post
    Back to square one. Not only did my recording this morning not work like it did yesterday, but I tried recording 104 in the afternoon using the ASX link and that didn't work either (I had about 50 segments for less then 3 hours). I'll have to use work-arounds until the new program comes out and just hope that the problem corrects itself.

In the end, I'll be able to listen to my shows, but it will be frustrating and more work to get them recorded. My question is though, is this an isolated thing? Or are there others who are not speaking up? Usually when there are problems, you see a bunch of people complaining. I am not see that. I was hoping for maybe an update to the XM Tuner, but no one is complaining on their forum. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
    I've been having the problem w/ 100 and 101 for the last two weeks. This evening I also got the 'Error Fetching Stream' problem that crops up a few times a year. That one usually lasts a couple of days and goes away on its own. This new one is annoying because it won't go away. The week of Aug 28th the problem was mostly w/ 101. Last week and this weeks it's been 100 that hasn't worked too well.

I have been experiencing the same issue for over a month now. To be clear - I am using Replay AV with XM Tuner to capture Sirius/XM streams. Off and on for a few months and now consistently for about a month captures that previously would be a single file are now between 20 and 50 files. I have the same setup on my office and home computer and have them both record as I would occassionally have an issue with one recording so this reduces the chance of completely not recording. The two systems are on completely different hardware and the office has a massive Internet pipe but both are experiencing the exact same issue. In fact, the stream breaks are typically at roughly the same place in the recording.

Earlier in this thread an Applian Rep noted a new tool that will record the Sirius/XM encrypted streams, but I don't see anything noting what the new tool is. I am another user annoyed to pay again for a tool when the primary use of it is to record Sirius/XM, but if it works I would like to know. I would love to record without XMTuner and also be able to capture streams that are not available in the legacy streams.

We don't have a release date for our new program but hope to have it ready in a few weeks. We are testing it and making changes on a daily basis. It is going to be called Replay Radio 9 and will only do audio and not video. One of the components is the ability to record Sirius and XM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    We don't have a release date for our new program but hope to have it ready in a few weeks. We are testing it and making changes on a daily basis. It is going to be called Replay Radio 9 and will only do audio and not video. One of the components is the ability to record Sirius and XM.
    Depending on the 'upgrade' cost it will be nice to have a tool that does this. I am sure you could find a few beta testers in this thread if that can help out .

Quote Originally Posted by TheCarsForever View Post
    Depending on the 'upgrade' cost it will be nice to have a tool that does this. I am sure you could find a few beta testers in this thread if that can help out .
    Probably not going to happen - lol - but we'll keep you in mind if that is needed - you never know
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

I'm having the same problem as everyone else. Do we know for sure it's a problem with SiriusXM and Replay A/V specifically, or is this effecting people recording the stream with other apps? I'm doing an experiment using VLC Media Player to record the stream from my SiriusXMstreamer app. I'll let it go and see if I run into any problems. I'll report back with my findings.

Ok, so I tried recording with VLC Media Player and it recorded for a while, probably like 10min., and suddenly stopped. I then went into siriusXMstreamer itself and played howard100, it played for about 13minutes and the sound stopped with an error: Exception from HRESULT: 0xC00D11C0 The timer kept going, but no sound. The log in siriusXMstreamer shows disconnects and reconnects every 10 or 15 minutes. The problem doesn't appear to be specific to Replay A/V. Sirius must have changed something. I first started having a problem on Friday 8/31.

Not only do Ihave problems recording Sirius , but I cannot get consistent recordings from AM radio streams. I have the same problem others have , getting 50 pieces of a show.
    However, all my manual line-in recordings are perfect , though. We suspect that the problem is not with Replay A/V , but with a weak provider signal from Comcast. Comcast , over the phone ,told us our internet signal was weak and had us reset our modem.
    The sirius recordings were perfect for only a day.
    My next step is to have Comcast come to my house and replace the modem.