Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Replay A/V release date

Default Re: New Replay A/V release date

Cheryl - What level of confidence to do you have that a new release will be available in 1 month? (10%, 20%).

PhilMid,
    what's your level of confidence about this?

I said it would be at least a month. I'm not the developer so I honestly don't know. When we are happy with it then it will be released.

Will replay radio allow me to capture scheduled xm recordings via line in? (Loop audio out into line in). I know you said stream capture was not possible. The question is how to automate a specific XM channel to play at a specific time as well.

That I don't know. It will not allow stream capture due to how they have encrypted the files. It will do audio recording, however.

I currently use Replay A/V 8.83 and it works great, does everything I need. I am in the process of purchasing a new computer and would like to transfer the software and license to my new notebook. Do I need to re-download using my activation code? Where do I re-download the software? I am looking forward to the new version, but this one works just fine for me! Thanks.

I have a quick question ... probably not worth starting a new thread.

Until now I've been using Replay A/V 7 (for scheduling and listening to -- not recording -- streams.) I just built a new machine and installed Replay A/V 8.83 (which I bought way back when but never bothered to install.)

It's working great but for some reason the "Status/Last Recording" column doesn't update, so all the streams that have previously played say, "Playing" ... not just the one that's actually playing. Replay A/V 7 didn't do that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Maine63 View Post
    I currently use Replay A/V 8.83 and it works great, does everything I need. I am in the process of purchasing a new computer and would like to transfer the software and license to my new notebook. Do I need to re-download using my activation code? Where do I re-download the software? I am looking forward to the new version, but this one works just fine for me! Thanks.
    I'm guessing you've bought your new computer and have realized you're screwed if you want to use Replay AV 8.83. Welcome to my world for the last 9 or so months. Btw, don't bother with the dar.fm they send you to. It downloads in 15 minute segments and is horrible if you're using an mp3 player that isn't apple because you have to download every single 15 minute segment from an RSS feed that if you're not familiar with it, takes a long time to figure out. I came to this thread tonight one last time to see if it was ready before I broke down and bought premium subscriptions to the few shows I listen to like Miller and Limbaugh, but it's not so I'm done with Applian. Mind you, I would not be nearly as angry/impatient had I just been allowed to reinstall the old version on my new computer (which I had no choice but to use since the old pc went belly up). I'm guessing that it's probably a matter of it not being compatible with whatever new version of windows came out after 8.83, but it seems like that would have been at least a decent stop-gap measure while we waited on a new version. The various versions of replay radio & A/V were something that I was truly satisfied with through the years (which were many). I always felt that I was getting an incredible value for what I paid considering what these individual show yearly subscriptions would cost me, but oh well, I'm moving on.

Your 8.83 version should work on your new system. There are a couple of things that won't work with Windows 8 but the other should. Please do contact tech support if you are having an issue with details and a log file. Thanks.

Hi Cheryl, It's been a while. Is Replay Radio expected any time soon? The "I Heart Radio" streams are the problem, at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    We do not have a release date as of yet. It is going to be called Replay Radio 9 I believe. We will send out notifications to those on our mailing list that own AV. Thanks.