Thread: Replay Music and Flash Player

Default Replay Music and Flash Player

So, I install 5.20
    I immediately get warned about Flash Player 11.3 not being compatible and causing audio driver issues.
    Come along....
    Flash player is always being updated, you need to work on this.
    Being stuck on old drivers is silly.

Default Re: Replay Music and Flash Player

Go into the audio sources and select auto for your choice. The program is going to select what is going to work best with your system.

Hi Applian Staff,
    I just bought Replay Music and really enjoying it. I also am concerned with the flash player issue. I uninstalled my latest flash player and installed the recommended flash player, now I can't view youtube videos without updating back to the latest version! Also I find using the Audio Driver setting works and sounds the best so I really don't want to use the auto feature or record through the sound card. I guess I and probably lots of other users would like to know if future updates will allow use to update our flash players? Thanks for a really cool product!

Hi Applian Staff,
    I just bought Replay Music and really enjoying it. I also am concerned with the flash player issue. I uninstalled my latest flash player and installed the recommended flash player, now I can't view youtube videos without updating back to the latest version! Also I find using the Audio Driver setting works and sounds the best so I really don't want to use the auto feature or record through the sound card. I guess I and probably lots of other users would like to know if future updates will allow use to update our flash players? Thanks for a really cool product!

I am also having this problem and correspondence with the company led to a reply to use the what you hear Input Source setting. Well, this does not work either and I still have to close my browsers, both Firefox and IE. Not only that, but the response from applian had a cavalier tone to it and no technical explanation was offered to say nothing of an actual fix for the problem. I am very disappointed with this problem and Applian's lack of response.

Do use the WIN AUDIO DRIVEr. If you do that you don't need to change your flash. Also, go into the settings and select to not open browser. That will correct that issue for you along with the WIN AUDIO DRIVER