I also experienced that problem when trying to record from a Clear Channel radio station (which does not allow stream capture). I was playing the station's Listen Live via my browser (Firefox) and having Replay A/V record the audio via the sound card. A few weeks ago it stopped working. Since then I got the station's stream to play through Winamp, and Replay will record that with no problem via the sound card. Google your station's call letters and include "pls" and "m3u" to find the stream that will work with Winamp. Example- put this in the Google search box: wtvn pls [OR] wtvn m3u , substituting your station's call letters.

I use an ancient scheduler program called LaunchPad to start and stop Winamp at the appropriate times, and Replay A/V is scheduled accordingly. ( Also, I was able to get Replay A/V to stream-capture the WTVN URL I use with Winamp, but that produces an AAC or MP4 file, (not sure which), which I then convert with Replay Converter to MP3. I only use that as a backup.) Normally the station has podcasts for what I'm trying to get, but sometimes they are not always reliable in posting the podcasts, so I use this Replay A/V recording kludge as a backup.