Thread: Replay won't work, no matter what browser I use or what order I open windows in.

Exclamation Replay won't work, no matter what browser I use or what order I open windows in.

Hi,
    I'm getting incredibly frustrated with Replay as it seems no matter what I do, it won't work. I have replay music 4 and have tried using both internet explorer and firefox, with no results. It doesn't matter whether i open the site I want to record from first, or if i open the website through replay, nothing. I'm running windows vista. can anyone help?

Default Re: Replay won't work, no matter what browser I use or what order I open windows in.

What version of 4 are you using? Are you using the WIN AUDIO DRIVER as the input source? If you do continue to have a problem contact tech support. Thanks. Try the 4.4 or better yet upgrade to version 5.3 Use the WIN AUDIO DRIVER and you should be good to go.

Default Re: Replay won't work, no matter what browser I use or what order I open windows in.

I'm running Replay 4.05, input source is audio driver. I thought maybe my firefox was the issue, so i updated that and now adobe and firefox aren't working together. I have opened a ticket, but no one is responding.

Please upgrade to version 5.3. Use the WIn AUDIO DRIVER on it. Regarding your ticket-if you don't have a response let us know the ticket number so we can track it down.

I have upgraded to Replay 5.3, and using the demo version, I have found the software STILL doesn't work. I have tried using Replay's browser. When it opened, I received a message saying that Flash 11.2 was the best version to use. I had a link to an uninstall program and then reinstalled it. After installing this, I can't get the music player on napster.co.uk to work through Replay's browser.

Napster does play using Internet Explorer, however Replay doesn't recognise music being played that way, regardless of whether I have the audio input set as Win Audio driver or just regular audio driver. My ticket was finally responded to, I was told to upgrade to Replay 5.3 as the older versions are no longer supported by your tech support team, but the ticket was closed when that response was sent.

So now what?