Thread: My recording keeps on speeding up!?

Angry My recording keeps on speeding up!?

Hi, I'm having trouble recording something on reply music 5.
    The thing I am trying to record is only like 20 to 30 seconds long... and when I record it and play it back, the first couple of seconds seem fine... THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN it speeds up like crazy, like someone is poking it with a hot poker and it's hurrying up to finish! It sounds like someone has put it on fast mode in windows media player. WHY?????? Is there anyway around it? I would appreciate some help. Thanks, Jordan.

Angry Re: My recording keeps on speeding up!?

FU**ING W*NK PIECE OF SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!

Default Re: My recording keeps on speeding up!?

What are you recording? What are you using for audio? Have you contacted tech support?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    What are you recording? What are you using for audio? Have you contacted tech support?

PHEW! I'm not angry any more, I had a little cry in the corner, I'm ok now. lol
    I'm trying to record songs that I can't download or don't want to buy!

I've noticed it only does it at the beginning of a track, I'm trying to record some progressive house music. And at the beginning of some progressive house tracks there is just a kick, clap, kick, clap.... and there must be a slight pause in between which this software can't record.. for some reason. (If you get me.)

These things happen. Especially if we are still trying to get to know the software being used. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanAllison View Post
    PHEW! I'm not angry any more, I had a little cry in the corner, I'm ok now. lol
    I'm trying to record songs that I can't download or don't want to buy!

I've noticed it only does it at the beginning of a track, I'm trying to record some progressive house music. And at the beginning of some progressive house tracks there is just a kick, clap, kick, clap.... and there must be a slight pause in between which this software can't record.. for some reason. (If you get me.)
    No Wub Wubs at the beginning?

Can you please provide me with the URL of the audio or video you're trying to record, so I can trouble shoot the issue?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.