Hello.

When recording a terrestrial radio station’s Internet stream using Replay AV, and that radio station is using the iHeartRadio application for their streaming content delivery, I notice that the default position for the volume slider-bar is at about the 50% position on my computer.

When I am around the computer and I notice the volume slider-bar’s position, I manually increase the slider to maximum volume. That works best for me.

My question is this: Is there a way to set that volume slider-bar’s position to 100% so that Replay AV will record audio at that level from the beginning of the recording session when I am not around? Is there an initialization file that controls various parameters of the iHeartRadio application window that would allow me to control this?

Also, regarding that same iHeartRadio application window, I noticed that the ability to navigate around inside that window, as well as the ability to increase the size of the window, has been turned off. Navigating around inside that window would be helpful, and I imagine that this feature, too, might be controllable from inside an initialization file.

I am using Replay AV 8.83 on Windows XP.

Thank you for any help you can give me with resolving this situation.

Jay