Thread: Stuck In Burn An Audio CD Mode

Exclamation Stuck In Burn An Audio CD Mode

After I had recorded 30 tracks in Wave format from Last.fm I attempted to burn an 80 minute CD. Everything was set correctly on the Output tab, even 'Stop at 80 Minutes'. After burning, it asked if I wanted to burn another. I said yes and it said it would burn 15 tracks. Tried it again and it said it would burn 1 track. Tried again and it said it would burn 11 tracks.

I couldn't get out of Burn Audio CD mode. Can't get to settings - they are grayed out.

Uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled. (I had 5.05 and that is what reinstalled.) Same thing is happening. Stuck in Burn Audio CD mode.

Also, when I run RM, it still shows that mode but it is also showing the recording bar moving with no audio input.

Default Re: Stuck In Burn An Audio CD Mode

The U meter will continue to show audio. It sounds like your files were to big for your CD. WAV files are large. Start a smaller file size and see if that works better for you.

I made sure that the total size of the wave files did not exceed 650MB or 75 minutes using a Memorex "Music" CD rated for 80 minutes.

What you are suggesting does not take into account my reporting that the program stated that it would burn 30 to start with and when finished asked if I would like to burn another. When I clicked yes, it stated it would burn 15, then 1 and then 11 on subsequent burn attempts. It also does not take into account the fact the program is locked into "Burn Audio CD" mode all the time. Even after uninstall, reboot, reinstall and no files recorded ready to burn. I even tried "Reset" but it didn't solve the problem.

Go into Program files. You will see a file called ClearReplayMusicSettings.exe. Please run that for me. You will then need to enter your activation code again but it should clear all old settings.

Thanks, that seems to have 'Cleared' up the problem. I'll remember that little trick.
    Last edited by Shalako; 04-02-2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Had a colon that didn't fit

Great! Thanks for letting us know.