Thread: Hard Drive swap

Default Hard Drive swap

Hi,
    I'm getting prepared to replace a failing Hard Drive and install a new operating system. I have already retrieved my activation codes for Replay AV 8.
    I'm starting to notice that many of my software programs are warning that I need to deactivate and then reactivate on the new drive. There seems to be an ominous idea that if I pull the drive out and don't deactivate some of this software getting it to work on the new drive will be really difficult. Since the old drive seems to be unstable I don't want to have to put it back in ever. I'd actually even like to temporarily install Replay AV8 on another computer until I am sure the new one is running so I don't miss shows.
    So my question is do I need to Deactivate--- I don't see anything in the Menu for that, or Uninstall? Or does the Program just have to be off in order to activate on another computer?

( I have to Replay Converter too. I'm going to check on those codes next)
    Thanks in advance

Default Re: Hard Drive swap

If you have an issue all you need to do is contact us in tech support and we would ba able to help you. Thanks.