Thread: Crashin

Angry Crashin

I am trying to capture my Netflix movies from my computer. After 10 to 15 minuets of recording, Silverlight will crash my movie. What is the fix for this? There must be a work around. Everyone's having a crash problem. Microsoft knows about it but they are reluctant to fix it for us. What is the purpose of Silverlight? From what I can find it is Microsoft's answer to Adobe Flash, or some Adobe software. Can anyone help with anything? I understand Netflix not wanting their movies copied, but that is the purpose of my buying this Applian product, and having Replay Video Capture. In my case this product is useless unless you design a work around for this problem, and hopefully you can.

P.S. why can't edit in the Subject Box?
    Last edited by Robert740; 03-05-2012 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Trying to correct spelling of crashin' to crashing.

Default Re: Crashin

Is it crashing without our program? If it is then it is something going on with your system. We only work with our programs and not other company programs. If thaat is ot the case let us know.