Thread: Replay A/V Only Records for an Hour or so

Default Replay A/V Only Records for an Hour or so

I'm recording WCBM in Baltimore and find that I'm only getting approximately 1 hour out of the four scheduled. Same thing happend with WGMD in Delaware. Things were working well about a week ago but now I'm not getting complete recordings...

Any ideas?

Default Re: Replay A/V Only Records for an Hour or so

Still have this issue and becoming regretful that I bought this software. Tried several different radio stations, deleted and renetered radio stations and am still only getting about an hour of programming vs the scheduled four. Sent in a tech request with no reply at all - over a week ago. I'm considering deleting the package and looking for an alternative. At this point I would not recommend buying this software.

Please let us know the tech support ticket number you were sent so we can look up your ticket. We pride ourselves on answering all tickets in a timely manner. Thanks.

Thanks Cheryl but I'm trying an alternative. Used it last night and it seemed to work very well. If it continues, I'll probably delete the AV suite of software.

Mike