Thread: Having Trouble Listening w/ Tuner

Default Having Trouble Listening w/ Tuner

I'm a new user of AV. I've used Replay Radio for several years and upgraded recently. I've searched the forum and FAQ's but haven't seen any information regarding my dilemma.

I've listed my favorite radio stations for recording. Right clicking on the station then selecting tune to station only works for one of my stations. The tuner appears and the station identifier is indicated, but no audio is present. Although the capture feature works ok, I can't seem to just listen to the station w/o recording. Is there something I'm missing.

Thanks!

Here is a link to the directions for your Windows firewall settings. Please check them for me. Make sure you have allowed tuner.exe in the firewall.

http://www.applian.com/replay-av/sup..._guide_800.php

thanks! I'll check it out and see if that's the problem. I use Zone Alarm and Windows.

Ok, I've checked my 2 firewalls and they are already set for approving the program. What's weird is that one station immediately connects and plays audio, while the others connect but no audio. However, those same stations capture just fine. Must be a setting somewhere.

I tried clicking while capturing and tuning to the station with the same results, no audio. I then opened the captured file and it plays fine.

There are a couple of sites that we are able to record but not tune to at the same time. It is rare, however. Try and go into your File-settings-tuning and change it to tune by opening browser to see if that makes a difference.

Here is a link to the directions for your Windows firewall settings. Please check them for me. You do need to make sure that guide.exe and tuner.exe are allowed.

http://www.applian.com/replay-av/sup..._guide_800.php