Thread: How can I tell if queued downloads are 'downloading' or 'stalled', when attempting to go to GBTV

Default How can I tell if queued downloads are 'downloading' or 'stalled', when attempting to go to GBTV

Have been attempting to download GBTV on RMC#4.

Show is 2 hours, it has been downloading for 19 hours??? When I look at the screen it shows that 'GBTV' is downloading 5 times. There are 54 queued entrees.

How can I tell if program is downloading the queueds files?

Looked at the 5 partial downloads, they range from 20 minutes to 1 hour in length.

Wrote Customer Service about the problems I'm having in trying to download and save GBTV. Really, never received an answer except to say purchase 'screen capture program'. Yet as I called to their attention, Applian advertises and I have e-mails from them saying that RMC#4 is complatable with GBTV. They 'closed' my direct 'customer support' question before my questions were addressed.

Can someone please tell me if there is a setting that needs to be changed in my program in order to 'save' my show. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Half the reason I purchased this program was because of the 'alledged great customer service'.

Many Thanks, Marti

Default Re: How can I tell if queued downloads are 'downloading' or 'stalled', when attempting to go to GBTV

Hi Marti

Whenever we respond to a ticket, it's automatically put into 'closed' status to clear it from our queue. If you wish to further troubleshoot that issue, simply respond to the ticket again and it will re-open in our queue. However, GBTV has recently changed their streaming format which is why RMC is not able to record it and a screen capture tool is advised. When we DID test it, it was working with Replay Media Catcher - so it's apparent that change was quite recent.

Regarding programs being downloaded...they should say if they're downloading or not, but one thing you can do is 'right click' the stream that's being recorded, and 'play' the video. MOST video formats will let you play it while it's being recorded so it gives you a good idea if a) it's recording, and b) it's the right stream and not a commercial
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.