Thread: surfing while recording?

Default surfing while recording?

If you record a small section like an online video the rest of the actions on the pc is also recorded. If you surf while recording the surfing window is recorded.Can that be turned off and record from only active window
    Last edited by Hulk; 01-16-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Default Re: surfing while recording?

Hi

I'm afraid not. If you want only the window of the video to be recorded you are able to set the window using the red and blue markers. It is a screen capture program and it is going to record what it sees in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    If you record a small section like an online video the rest of the actions on the pc is also recorded. If you surf while recording the surfing window is recorded.Can that be turned off and record from only active window
    My solution is to make the recording area as small as possible and using multiple windows, continue to work with applications other than RMC in other parts of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by juanlfm View Post
    My solution is to make the recording area as small as possible and using multiple windows, continue to work with applications other than RMC in other parts of the screen.
    when i do that the whole screen is recorded

You would need to set your window markers for the part you want to record.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    You would need to set your window markers for the part you want to record.
    i did that with a youtube video but when i played it back it showtheb other searches etc i had done. I also tried recording on one tab and open new tab fro search but onreplay the recording follows my movements.
    Last edited by Hulk; 01-20-2012 at 03:59 AM.

You just need to make sure that you have set the recording window small enough so that it doesn´t interfere with what ever else you are doing. However you can only record one item at a time. Most other things you can download with Replay Media Catcher.
    Remember not to drift into the recording area or it will be recorded.

It is a screen capture program and it is going to record what it sees in that area.

I always slip up on my mouse and unplug it. I use a laptop, and if you accdentaly hit the mouse, 9 times out of 10 you'll record the cursor shooting across the screen. If you try to catch it, matters only get worse....