Thread: Can Hear Sound, But Replay AV Does Not Record

Default Can Hear Sound, But Replay AV Does Not Record

Hi,

I have Replay AV 8.83 set to record from speakers. I can hear sound over the speakers, the "replay tuner" seems to be playing fine, but the "open recording wizard" graph is flatline. After a period of time I get the "no sound detected" dialog box.

I'm recording a popular show so I was able to find another stream and record it successfully, but I'm just curious what's happening here sine I've run into it more than once.

thx,
    Ross

Default Re: Can Hear Sound, But Replay AV Does Not Record

What link are you trying to record? What browser are you using. Also, use the Replay AV Audio Driver for an audio capture.

I have the same issue and logged a tech issue last Sunday 1/08/12 and have not had a response. My browser is IE9 and I have tried the Replay AV Driver along with other suggestions to no avail. Will be anxious to see if it can be fixed.

Please send us the ticket number you were given when you submitted your ticket. All tickets have been asnwered. If you did not get a ticket number then your tech support was not selected correctly. Also, do check your spam email.

Hi,
    same problem for me as mentionned above.
    I can hear sound, but Replay AV does not record. It was working fine until about 2-3 weeks ago. And there was no change on my PC.

There have been recent flash updates that are causing this issue. Some people are doing a system restore to a point where it did work. Others are uninstalling the version of flash they have and installing an older version. We stopped selling AV in Feb. and are currently testing the replacement. It does handle issues such as this in testing.