Thread: confused and slightly annoyed

Default confused and slightly annoyed

ive been using applian products for a few years and still think they are amazing at what they do... having been a user of RVC 4 for some time i was pleased to see the release of RVC 5 , i was even more pleased when i downloaded the demo from the official applian page and seen it was a registered version with the same registration code as RVC 4... i thought i must have bought it in the time allowed for the free update/upgrade.....

HOWEVER..... today i had to do a complete system restore on my laptop and obviously lost everything,, i just tried to download RVC 5, put in my registration code, and its telling me i need to upgrade...... its the same code thats worked FINE for the last few months....

so then i decided to just redownload version 4 and use that, however, i cannot seem to find it anywhere, except for dodgy pirate sites, and as i said, im a fan of your products so wont be going down that road....

soooooo, was me getting a working copy of RVC 5 just a bit of luck??? i didnt PUT the code it, it did it itself..maby an error???
    and if so, is there anywhere i can download the RMC 4 version LEGALY, as at the moment i cannot afford to purchase version 5

Default Re: confused and slightly annoyed

Please contact customer support so they can look up your code and purchase date. Also, the older link is on the bottom of the download page for Replay Video Capture. You can read our upgrade/update policy here:

http://applian.com/support-upgrade_policy.php

If all else fails you´ll find RVC 4 here:

http://www.applian.com/replay-video-capture/demo.php

However those people at Applian are ever so nice LOL.

thankyou both for replying... i only looked on the rvc info page for the older one and not on the download page lol, so ill be downloading that later.... ill also submit my reg code and see what happens...

i dont actually mind having to pay to upgrade ,its welll worth the cash, just want to know for sure if i have too..

thankyou both for your help

However those people at Applian are ever so nice LOL.