ive been using applian products for a few years and still think they are amazing at what they do... having been a user of RVC 4 for some time i was pleased to see the release of RVC 5 , i was even more pleased when i downloaded the demo from the official applian page and seen it was a registered version with the same registration code as RVC 4... i thought i must have bought it in the time allowed for the free update/upgrade.....

HOWEVER..... today i had to do a complete system restore on my laptop and obviously lost everything,, i just tried to download RVC 5, put in my registration code, and its telling me i need to upgrade...... its the same code thats worked FINE for the last few months....

so then i decided to just redownload version 4 and use that, however, i cannot seem to find it anywhere, except for dodgy pirate sites, and as i said, im a fan of your products so wont be going down that road....

soooooo, was me getting a working copy of RVC 5 just a bit of luck??? i didnt PUT the code it, it did it itself..maby an error???
and if so, is there anywhere i can download the RMC 4 version LEGALY, as at the moment i cannot afford to purchase version 5