Thread: Replay Video Capture (A Required Resource is Not Available)

Default Replay Video Capture (A Required Resource is Not Available)

Hello,
    I've been totally enjoying RVC for some time, but all of a sudden, I get a couple of minutes into my capture (I'm making instructional videos for a friend who needs all the help she can get) I get a weird noise and then a screen keeps popping up saying A Required Resource is Not Available, I click okay and it does it again. The only way out of the program is to go into Task Manager and End Process. Then when I open up the file that is created, it plays up until the crash sound, and then my audio continues until I end task, but the video freezes at that point.

I did manage to get through two videos, one yesterday and one today, and it didn't crash, but she said that the sound was so low that she could barely hear it even turning her speakers and sound all the way up. I can hear it just fine when I play it back here locally.

I have been recording full screen in WMV format 256 KBS for Audio Bitrate, Video Bitrate: 1200 and Frames/sec 20fps.
    And I did disable Video Acceleration. I have Windows 7 Home Premium with 8GB RAM I had been using "Let Windows Choose What's best for my computer", but found where I need to use Best Performance and that made the screen look bad, but didn't help any.

I just did another test and used 64 for the Audio Bitrate, and it sounds windy and it didn't tell me it crashed until I was ready to stop it, but when I went to find the control box it was missing. I had to end task it in Task Manager, and when I watched the file, the audio stayed all the way through, but the video stopped recording about half way in. I posted the video on YouTube if you want to see what it's doing. http://youtu.be/ug9lgNJmRkY

Default Re: Replay Video Capture (A Required Resource is Not Available)

Please uninstall what you have. Reboot. Now, download the program again. Save it to your computer. Disable your anti virus software. Now, do a fresh install. Contact tech support if you continue to have a problem.