Thread: Replay Video Capture - Cannot connect SG to TEE

Default Replay Video Capture - Cannot connect SG to TEE

Just purchased Replay Video Capture. After playing in the settings, when I try to record I get an error message " Cannot connect SG to TEE" and stops the recording. Anyone know the fix?

Default Re: Replay Video Capture - Cannot connect SG to TEE

Quote Originally Posted by jpshute View Post
    Just purchased Replay Video Capture. After playing in the settings, when I try to record I get an error message " Cannot connect SG to TEE" and stops the recording. Anyone know the fix?
    I'm getting the same error...wassup?!? I never had a problem with this before.

If you are not using the latest version of the program uninstall what you have. Reboot. Now, download and install the latest version. See if that makes a difference on how it works. Also, verify that the program is allowed in your firewall.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    If you are not using the latest version of the program uninstall what you have. Reboot. Now, download and install the latest version. See if that makes a difference on how it works. Also, verify that the program is allowed in your firewall.
    I uninstalled not just Replay Video Capture, but the entire Replay Suite from my Windows XP laptop; then I rebooted; then I re-installed the most current version of the entire Replay Suite from the Applian website, and when I try to record even a simple video from youtube as a test, I get this error "Cannot connect SG to TEE"; I never had this error before; how can this be fixed?
    Last edited by R_C; 12-08-2011 at 10:01 PM.

If you are not using the latest version of the program uninstall what you have.