Thread: Files not automatically being added to iTunes

Default Files not automatically being added to iTunes

I've checked the option box, but although Replay AV says it's converting and transferring the files, and my iTunes Windows 7 toolbar button flashes as though something's happening, the file never gets transferred.

If I manually play the file, it opens and transfers to iTunes, but the automatic function seems to be broken.

Any ideas guys?

Default Re: Files not automatically being added to iTunes

Make sure you are using the latest version of ITunes and that it is closed when doing a recording. If you continue to have an issue let us know and submit a ticket to tech support as a log file and additional info will be needed.

Yes, it's the latest version of iTunes.

No, it's not closed (it rarely is, as my iPhone is connected most of the time which requires iTunes to be running to keep in sync).

If you're saying that you have to close iTunes before using Replay, it's hardly an automated transfer system is it?!

Please do try it using the method I have suggested. Our program is trying to open the program so it can transfer your files. After you do this then connect your iPhone.

If I close iTunes and then run Replay, it works. But that's a bit pants - I wanted an automated system so that Replay can run in the background (just like iTunes does), adding recordings as they are completed. I don't want to have to remember to quit programs when recordings are taking place.

Please could you let me know when that bug will be ironed out, as until then, Replay is pretty much useless to me and I guess most other iTunes users.

Quote Originally Posted by stormingnorman View Post
    I've checked the option box, but although Replay AV says it's converting and transferring the files, and my iTunes Windows 7 toolbar button flashes as though something's happening, the file never gets transferred.

If I manually play the file, it opens and transfers to iTunes, but the automatic function seems to be broken.

Any ideas guys?
    I have a similar problem. I noticed today the recordings were not going to I-Tunes. I checked properties in Replay AV and the box for I-Tunes was not checked. Also the drop-down list withthat says after recording convert to only has "nothing-leave as is". How can this be corrected?

Your drop down should have the choices for you to convert the file. If it doesn't try an uninstall, reboot, and fresh install of the program.