Thread: ReplayAV shuts down media player at end of recording

Default ReplayAV shuts down media player at end of recording

Hi,

So I am trying to record some XM shows I like and since we can't use XMtuner I am working to make the musicdock configuration work

My plan was to have musicdock running non stop and just start and stop recording the audio - no need to start and stop the stream itself.

I have it playing in Windows Media Player - but every time a timed recording ends, Replay AV shuts down Media Player. Where is the setting that tells Replay AV to close it? I can't find it anywhere or (more likely) I don't know what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Default Re: ReplayAV shuts down media player at end of recording

In RAV's pulldown menu, click "File" and "Settings". Click the "Tuning" tab. Put the dot in the selection for "Tune by Opening Browser".
    I'm not sure if this will work for your application, but I do know that it should leave window media player open. Also, you might want to make sure that the individual shows schedules have the URL blanked out under the "Basic" tab.
    Let us know if it works out.

Default Re: ReplayAV shuts down media player at end of recording

I had everything set that way.

However I discovered that if I loaded the musicdock page with the channel I wanted to record, my media player would start up and begin playing the channel - so I added the URL for the musicdock page to the recording settings and tested it and it appear that things will work - at the end of the session it shuts off the media player still but the next recording re-loads it.