Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tracks as wav?

Unhappy tracks as wav?

Why are all my tracks being recorded as mp3.wav? Also I'm using pandora 1 and none of the tracks are being tagged, RM just gets stuck on pending. Please help? Also, using RM4. Thank you.

Default Re: tracks as wav?

What are you using for your audio? Are you using win audio driver or audio driver? Thanks.

Wow, that was fast! I'm using audio driver and actually the recorded tracks have the .mp3 file extension but the wav icon. Judging from the size, it looks like they're recorded in .wav. Also I'm using google chrome if that makes a diff. Also win XPsp3, so I don't have an option for win audio, my only other option is Realtek HD audio input. The songs are all being recorded beautifully, but no tagging, and not mp3. Thank you!

I'm having the same problem, all my tracks being recorded as mp3.wav -- It seems they are not being converted. When I choose "Add tracks to iTunes" nothing shows up in iTunes (probably because they are not being converted to mp3). When I use Audio Driver, the tracks don't show up at all
    in the Replay Music window. If I use Conexant HD Audio Input (the only other option), then the first track shown in the Replay Music window shows
    "identifying track" and seems to get stuck there, no matter how long I wait. The subsequent tracks show "pending". I cannot edit or delete the
    tracks. I have to close the program which brings us a popup saying "Still processing a track. If you exit now some tracks may not be recorded properly. Continut to Exit?" I have to click on Yes to get out of the program. The track do show up in the folder I saved them to, but they are all mp3.wav (and are actually wav files).

These are the messages that show up when I try to do anything to the tracks (in the Replay Music window):

When I try to edit a track -- "Can not edit track. It is currently being recorded or recognized."

When I try to play or to delete a track -- "Still processing a track. Please wait..."

Yes, you described exactly what's going on with me......2 days on this! I've tried uninstalling (audgopher.dll in use warning, find file and tried deleting, no luck) and reinstalling on different drives. It's still acting the same! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Please contact tech support with this issue and your log files. This will make it easier for us to determine what is going on. We need to know what you are using for your recording-audio driver or win audio driver-what link you are recording-and have the log file. Thanks.

Cheryl, I have uninstalled RM. I was using audio driver and recording from Pandora. I had previously uninstalled RM then reinstalled with the same results, ie., no tagging, all tracks recorded as mp3.wav. Right now I'm unsure if I am going to redownload and reinstall as my system is now running extremely slow. It seemed that RM was constantly processing a track.

If you have this issue please submit a tech support ticket for us. We need details and a log file. This will help us in seeing what is going on. When testing we didn't have this issue and all the info you can supply to tech support will help the developer.

We have an update that should correct this issue. Do give it a try for me. Uninstall and rebott prior to installing. http://www.applian.com/replay-music/demo.php

Cheryl, Awesome!!!!! So far so good! Looks like it's going to work great. I have to clean up my install a bit, but for a quick try it looks like it's doing everything it's supposed to. I'm happy I could help you get this glitch worked out.
    Ben