Thread: Freecorder 4 crashes IE9

Default Freecorder 4 crashes IE9

When I start IE9 in about 3 seconds I get a MS warning that IE is not working and will close. Then IE9 will automatically restart and then same thing happens again and again. If I disable Freecorder then all is well. Is Freecorder supported in IE9 Win7 64bit? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Default Re: Freecorder 4 crashes IE9

Try to use Freecorder in Firefox.

It works fine for me in Firefox 3.6.15 and IE 9.

I tried with both browsers and unfortunately this program is not updated to work on either one right now.

Guess I will get it off here for now and maybe check back at a later date. That is if I have not found another program to take it's place.

Quote Originally Posted by FirePro911 View Post
    I tried with both browsers and unfortunately this program is not updated to work on either one right now.

Guess I will get it off here for now and maybe check back at a later date. That is if I have not found another program to take it's place.
    On another note, would you mind telling me exactly what audio or video you're trying to record? Perhaps I could recomend a better product more suited to your needs. While you're trying one of my pesonal favorite programs, it's not the best for EVERYTHING, and I'd be more than happy to assist you in recording whatever it is you're trying to record.

Looking forward to your response.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by FirePro911 View Post
    It works fine for me in Firefox 4 and IE 9 in Windows 7 64-bit. So it is updated to work in both Firefox and IE.

What kind of problem do you have with Firefox and Freecorder 4?

works fine in ie9 for me using windows vista home premium 32bit but doesn't show up in Firefox 4... worked in previous version of Firefox.