Thread: Bubba the Love Sponge uncensored: Can I record on demand content for subscribers from Radioio

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Bubba the Love Sponge uncensored: Can I record on demand content for subscribers from Radioio

If I buy a subscription to RadioIo (which requires a login and password) to listen to Bubba the Love Sponge uncensored, can I record it with replay av?

They claim that they have on demand content for subscribers but it's listed as "when available". I'm not sure what that means.

Thanks.

Default Re: Bubba the Love Sponge uncensored: Can I record on demand content for subscribers from Radioio

I guess I should have mentioned that I've seen that thread. I can't try adding the login and password to the url because I don't have an account. I don't trust that they really supply "true" on-demand content so I'm hesitant to buy the subscription unless I know I could record it with replay av. It's not worth it to me if I can't listen to it on my own schedule and fast-forward the commercials.

Default Re: Bubba the Love Sponge uncensored: Can I record on demand content for subscribers from Radioio

Quote Originally Posted by sashimigrade View Post
    I guess I should have mentioned that I've seen that thread. I can't try adding the login and password to the url because I don't have an account. I don't trust that they really supply "true" on-demand content so I'm hesitant to buy the subscription unless I know I could record it with replay av. It's not worth it to me if I can't listen to it on my own schedule and fast-forward the commercials.
    They currently have all the RadioIO shows from March 1st to March 14th available for download as well as all of their Sirius shows from 2006. They are working on adding more shows. You can go to the website and browse the list of shows without being a subscriber.
    http://www.radioio.com/btls/ultimate...ves-on-demand/

Hmm, I like what they're doing and I know it takes time to work out the kinks. I also don't know what it takes to get the show to the on demand page but 1 week in the rears is a little stiff. I'm looking at it on 3/20/2011 and the newest show listed is 3/14/2011. I'd rather record it live with replay av if I could.

Edit: Thanks for the link to list of shows. I missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by sashimigrade View Post
    Hmm, I like what they're doing and I know it takes time to work out the kinks. I also don't know what it takes to get the show to the on demand page but 1 week in the rears is a little stiff. I'm looking at it on 3/20/2011 and the newest show listed is 3/14/2011. I'd rather record it live with replay av if I could.

Edit: Thanks for the link to list of shows. I missed that.
    All of the RadioIO shows are now available for download, including today's show (3/21/2011)