Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replay Media Catcher 4.1.6 problem: It recognises my license and tells me I am using the demo version

Default Replay Media Catcher 4.1.6 problem: It recognises my license and tells me I am using the demo version

when i installed the latest version of RMC it now does recognise my license and tells me I am using the demo version.

where can i find my actvation code?

Default Re: new version license

This happened to me as well. Mine was in the email I received when I purchased my suite.

Quote Originally Posted by mkw85 View Post
    when i installed the latest version of RMC it now does recognise my license and tells me I am using the demo version.

where can i find my actvation code?
    What version of RMC are you currently using? This should be in 'settings'.

Thanks!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

I am having the same problem when attempting to upgrade. I do not find an Activation Code in "settings". Where is it to be found? TIA, Ed Weidman.

Your activation code should have been emailed to you. If it was not - please open up a ticket with technical support and they'll assist with getting it to you.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lenney View Post
    Your activation code should have been emailed to you. If it was not - please open up a ticket with technical support and they'll assist with getting it to you.
    Unlike previous versions, this upgrade doesn't automatically carry forward the Activation Code; hence it is necessary to re-insert it post-upgrade. This seems a little clumsy. Plenty of users will not necessarily have this squirreled away and will therefore find themselves restricted until technical support intervene.

same original problem here. although i have license number and enter it in, the next time i launch RMC4 (4.1.6) it asks me again to enter the serial number.
    i can download without limitations .. so my license is recognized. it's just that nag screen (which i can cancel away too!).
    never mind. on a different machine (PC), i dont have that problem. i guess i need to reinstall a clean, fresh windowsxp

no further comments from my part :P

Quote Originally Posted by demotester View Post
    same original problem here. although i have license number and enter it in, the next time i launch RMC4 (4.1.6) it asks me again to enter the serial number.
    i can download without limitations .. so my license is recognized. it's just that nag screen (which i can cancel away too!).
    never mind. on a different machine (PC), i dont have that problem. i guess i need to reinstall a clean, fresh windowsxp

no further comments from my part :P
    May be this happens because you use it on 2 machines?

Try to see what the log says about your license. In Windows 7 it resides in C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Replay Media Catcher 4. In WinXP it is probably in the Application Data\Replay Media Catcher 4 directory

Default Re: Replay Media Catcher 4.1.6 problem: It recognises my license and tells me I am using the demo version

it's mostly because of my machine. a very dirty system on which have installed and deinstalled hundreds of small and big appz, many of which were internet software or codecs.

on a clean system (same machine) the problem doesnt exist.

Default Re: Replay Media Catcher 4.1.6 problem: It recognises my license and tells me I am using the demo version

Quote Originally Posted by demotester View Post
    it's mostly because of my machine. a very dirty system on which have installed and deinstalled hundreds of small and big appz, many of which were internet software or codecs.

on a clean system (same machine) the problem doesnt exist.
    Try running a DEEP clean with ccleaner, reboot and try again - let us know if this works
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support