Thread: Is 'Replay Media Catcher' the correct software?

Default Is 'Replay Media Catcher' the correct software?

Hi
    I am new to this software so I am wondering if it is the right software to use if I want to download embeded videos on websites. For example, many electronic companies (.e.g Nikon, Sony, Canon etc.) have short promotional videos on their official websites to advertise for their products (e.g. camera or computers).

When I click on these videos they pop up as an embeded video and I don't see any option of downloading the video when I right-click on the video. So the question is if Replay Media Catcher is the right software to download these videos?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Default Re: Is 'Replay Media Catcher' the correct software?

Hi,
    I could test the site for you if you would provide me with a direct link to the page that you are trying to capture from.
    Also, please make sure that you always open Replay Media Catcher and click the "record" button BEFORE you browse to the site that you wish to capture from.

Default Re: Is 'Replay Media Catcher' the correct software?

For what it's worth... I have never been able to get Media Catcher to work on any site I have tried. I have read the instructions - carefully, I think - with no luck. (I have not asked Support for help to this point.) Video Capture works well for me. The trouble with that is, if you're recording an hour-long program, it takes an hour to capture it.