Thread: When I capture from Pandora, Catcher records about 4-5 tunes then Pandora stops transferring new songs

Default When I capture from Pandora, Catcher records about 4-5 tunes then Pandora stops transferring new songs

When I capture from Pandora, Catcher records about 4-5 tunes then Pandora stops transferring new songs. To restart, I have to completely reboot, start RMC, then start Pandora again. Any ideas how to fix?

Default Re: When I capture from Pandora, Catcher records about 4-5 tunes then Pandora stops transferring new songs

Yep - I'm having the same problem here, Pandora & Pandora One, desk app and browser-based... any solution here?

Default Re: When I capture from Pandora, Catcher records about 4-5 tunes then Pandora stops transferring new songs

Hmm, humor me please - have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Also, what browser and version are you using?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Hi Jeff: I've cleared browser cache (Firefox 9.0.1, Chrome 16.0.912.75 m, IE8.6.7...whatever!), de/re-installing the program, without effect. I filed a support ticket (# 568CB2), and was given a DISMAL reply: you can read about this in my thread-starter, at https://forum.applian.com/showthread...it-isn-t-so!!!

I'm really hoping for a more palatable solution here!!

I am having the same problem.

Last night I opened my browser (Firefox) and started listening, without recording. After 16 songs, I started RMC. After another 6 songs, I got the standard "There are no more songs to play on this station" error. At no point did I skip any songs.

I restarted everything, rebooted, and even tried Internet Explorer, but got the same result. My Squeezebox was also not working. It finally decided to let me start playing music again after about 30 minutes.

I went to my other account and had absolutely no problems (I did not have RMC running.)

It seems to me that Pandora is somehow able to detect Media Catcher.

So... everybody spare me the standard lines about updating my browser, clearing my cache, and telling me to make sure I have the latest version of Flash.

If RMC is not able to record Pandora -- this seems to be a well-documented fact by now -- maybe Applian should be a trifle more up-front about this issue.