Thread: Folders keep "stacking" on top of each other?

Default Folders keep "stacking" on top of each other?

This looks to be a bug. Wonder if there is a way around it?

The problem is that I hit "Start Recording" it comes up with a dialog box asking for the recording folder. I put here \A%\a%. If I stream an entire album then hit STOP and then want to do another, I'll change the album name in this dialog box but when it starts it puts everything under the last album (even if I deleted it from the folder!) and then if I do it again with a different album, it puts it under the last... basically just keeps stacking them up under each other. This happens even if I delete EVERYTHING. On the next recording it'll give me 5 folders deep and then finally put the correct album???

Has anybody noticed this?

Thanks!

Default Re: Folders keep "stacking" on top of each other?

You need to close the file when you are finished with the one. Send it to where you want it to go and then do another recording.

Thanks for the answer, Cheryl, but not sure what you mean by "close the file"? Do you mean close Replay Music then re-open it? There is no "file" for me to close. I stop recording, then "reset" so it clears all the tracks, then start recording a new album. I think I'm doing all you are saying and even starting with a "blank" Replay Music window. The only thing I'm not doing is closing Replay Music... and I don't really want to do that because then I supposed to start Replay Music first and then the open the program that I'm using to play the music stream.

Still seems like a bug because if I have the root folder set in "settings" and then select the \A%\a% it should put that under the folder set in settings... but it only does this right after I open Replay Music. If I stop recording then clear the window by pressing reset then start recording again with a DIFFERENT album set for the recording sessions, Replay Music still "magically" creates a folder or two or three from previous album recordings even though these other artists and albums are not typed in anywhere. It is like Replay Music is "remembering" them and even though I've removed them from the recording session settings and put new items in these fields, it still creates the old folders and sticks my new stuff under it.

Do you know what I'm talking about or do I make absolutely no sense? LOL

You do need to close Replay Music and then open it again and go through this process when you change what you are recording.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    You do need to close Replay Music and then open it again and go through this process when you change what you are recording.
    I reorted this last year but didn't get a response.

https://forum.applian.com/showthread...subdirectories

Surely this isn't intentional (i.e. a bug to be fixed by the programmer)?