Thread: Scheduled recording times are being cut off early, half hour to 2 hours....why?

Default Scheduled recording times are being cut off early, half hour to 2 hours....why?

I am scheduling recording of radioio and a regular radio station and the recordings are cutting off half an hour to 2 hours early. Why is this happening? I'm new to all this and don't have a clue.

Default Re: Scheduled recording times are being cut off early, half hour to 2 hours....why?

We would need to see a log file for this. If you continue to have a problem contact tech support. Let them know the links you are using and also what version of windows. Don't forget to include a log file.

Default Re: Scheduled recording times are being cut off early, half hour to 2 hours....why?

I'm kind of new at all this computer stuff. Don't mean to be dumb, but what is a log file? Thanks for your help...

Quote Originally Posted by rjspyyz View Post
    I'm kind of new at all this computer stuff. Don't mean to be dumb, but what is a log file? Thanks for your help...
    The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. :-)

The log file will show us all your activity for the day/session and allow us to see exactly what is happening, and hopefully help resolve your issue as well. :-)

Here are some instructions if you should need help in locating the log:

http://www.applian.com/logs.php

Please go ahead and open up a tech support ticket , do NOT post your log file here in the forums - thanks! :-)
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.