Thread: replay tuner problem

Default replay tuner problem

hi, i'm having a problem with replay tuner. my computer locked up while recording a stream and after rebooting I can't get any sound when I try to tune to any of my streams. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled replay av 8.4.4 but that didn't work. I think something got corrupted but don't know what. does anyone know how to fix this problem. any help would be appreciated. thanks

Please make sure you have allowed the tuner.exe in your windows firewall. Also, if that still causes a problem there are a few sites that we are not able to tune to due to the way they stream-we can stream capture but not tune at the same time-very few however.

Another suggestion is to go to AV and select File-Settings-tuning. Change it to tune by opening a browser and see if that helps. If you continue to have a problem the best thing to do would be to contact tech support as more detailed information will be needed.

Default Problems with Replay A/V

I have been having the same issues discribed in this post since 9/22. I record Sirius content daily for 5 hours. I started recording the audio when the streaming stopped working (according to this forum that has been addressed) a few months ago. On monday, the recordings started to freeze and eventually Replay a/v would crash. No changes to the local configuration on my end. I am currently running 8.42. Any ideals on what is going on? If the answer is to upgrade, can you provide some insight as to why?

Thanks,

Jonathan

This is a great product when it works but it does not get high marks for reliability.