Thread: My Free Recorder is installed only on my browser toolbar

Default My Free Recorder is installed only on my browser toolbar

and is missing in my PC, except than a list of name

I downloaded the FREE version of Free-recorder only have FREE RECORDER software only appearing on my browser toolbar

I am running Windows 7 and I cannot find the setting window that is pictured in the faq tutorial instructions
    When I click on setting from my FREE RECORDER browser tool bar, only a tiny window opens up with no option to click, nothing

Besides that the Free-recorder software is not present in my PC I do not even have an icon that I can click anywhere in my desktop or downloaded programs, in order to open the software apart from my browser

The name is listed in my program list, but if I click on the settings from there, same thing happens
    When I downloaded and installed it I just followed the steps like usually

Why don't I have an icon or the normal Free-recorder software also in my PC? and how do I install it again, in order to get that so i can open it also in my PC is it because is the FREE version?

Can anyone help or advise me?
    Thanks a lot
    Lena?
    Last edited by cosmiclight22; 12-27-2010 at 06:51 PM.