Thread: getting no audio at all (Newbie in trouble)

Default getting no audio at all (Newbie in trouble)

I activated Replay A/V yesterday, and recorded a program overnight. Now, however, when I try to listen to a live station through my PC speakers, I am getting no audio at all. I'm sure this is because of ignorance on my part, but I've spent 1 hour now trying to fix this to no avail.
    Windows 7 64 bit, Firefox 3.6. I use Rocket FM to listen to recorded audio at night (it broadcasts the recording, or any audio, to my MP3 player). Normally, to switch devices, I go to Control Panel, Sound, Playback, and switch between my external speakers and the Rocket FM. When I tried that this morning, I was unable to get sound.
    I tested the sound card, it's working fine, so it and the speakers are ok. Is there some setting in Replay A/V that disables my external speakers?
    Thanks to anyone smart/kind enough to provide suggestions and a possible fix.
    Phil

Default Re: getting no audio at all (Newbie in trouble)

The program would not have disabled your speakers at all. I woud suggest you verify that you haven't actually set it to mute (easy to do-I know)