Thread: continual non-responsive behavior from Replay A/V

Unhappy continual non-responsive behavior from Replay A/V

Hello,
    I am running Windows 7 Pro and am having difficulty with the Replay A/V app. Ever since I updated to version 8.81 (and all subsequent updates), the application crashes while recording and I have to end the task and restart the app. Sometimes, the app appears in the tray, but I can not get it to come out of the minimized state. But consistently every day for over two months now, I can not count on the app completing more than an hour's worth of Sirius recording without needing to be babysat through a crash and a restart of the app. It is the only application that I consistently leave open on the machine and I do not have any anti-virus software on the computer. I recently did a malware scan with no negative results and I do not believe that is the issue. I can only assume there is an application error, and am really just wondering if I can get an old version of the app. I should not have upgraded a fully functional version (a lesson I have learned many times, but can't seem to get the point).

Anyone have any insight or similar symptoms?

Thanks,
    Jake

Default Re: continual non-responsive behavior from Replay A/V

Please uninstall the version you have and reboot. Then download and install the latest version from our site. Delete your show from AV. Now, add your show again. If you continue to have an issue contact tech support as more info and a log file will be needed.

Default Re: continual non-responsive behavior from Replay A/V

To ADD TO what Cheryl suggested, after you do the steps she suggested - Here is a link to the directions for your Windows firewall settings. Please check them for me.

http://www.applian.com/replay-av/sup..._guide_800.php
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.