Thread: Recording appears to be happening, but output file doesn't contain full length

Default Recording appears to be happening, but output file doesn't contain full length

I set up a recurring recording, four days a week. It worked fine all last week. This week, the program appears to be recording as it states that it is CAPTURING, and I can see the time incrementing, but the output file the last two days has ended up 1,414KB (for a 6 hour recording).

I am converting the recording to Audio - MP3 (128Kbps)

Thanks

Default Re: Recording appears to be happening, but output file doesn't contain full length

Make sure you are using the latest version of the program. See what happens when you do the recording without converting.

Default Re: Recording appears to be happening, but output file doesn't contain full length

I have the exact same issue this week!
    The file is 90 seconds long.
    No settings have been changed from last week to this week.

What version of Av and of the converter are you using? Thanks. Are you getting an error message

I'm running the latest version so far as I know. I have recently been working on a ticket with you or another tech because I was having issue with log in. That seems to have resolved but now this just started this week.

No error message.

I turned off conversion today.
    I know the recording ran the entire 4 hours as scheduled and I'm left with a 90 second file.

You do need to continue this issue with tech support as to much info is needed to handle it in this.