Thread: Distorted Audio when recording RM3

Default Distorted Audio when recording RM3

Hi,

I have an Acer Revo 3610 nettop, running 32 bit Windows 7. I have been a long time user of Replay Music on a previous PC, but when I installed Replay Music on the Revo. I can't get the audio to record properly. I have upgraded to the latest version of Replay Music and have tried from a variety of sources. I have tried recording from Napster and Spotify and still get the same problem. The sound is ok until I hit the record button, as soon as this happens, the audio heard through the speakers becomes highly distorted, (and so does the recording), as soon as I stop recording the normal audio quality returns.
    I am using the audio driver.

On the same PC I get undistorted recordings on Replay AV, Replay Media Capture and Replay Video Capture, it just seems to be Replay Music that has the problem.

Has anyone any suggestions on how to resolve this?

thanks

Default Re: Distorted Audio when recording RM3

Make sure you are using the audio driver. Also, always start recording first and then go to what you want to capture. Make sure it is allowed in your firewall.

Default Re: Distorted Audio when recording RM3

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    Make sure you are using the audio driver. Also, always start recording first and then go to what you want to capture. Make sure it is allowed in your firewall.
    Hi Cheryl,

I have tried your suggestions, but still get the same results. I also tried uninstalling 3.98 and reinstalling it again, with no success. I am using a registered version.

Replay AV records the sound ok using the audio driver, but not Replay Music.

thanks