Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

Default Re: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    I just tested it. I changed my login to all caps and it is working fine. Give that a try. XM made changes on how they log you in.
    That worked for me.

Thanks!

Default Re: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

i TESTED IT TOO. i ENDED UP USING ALL CAPS FOR BOTH THE USER id AND THE PASSWORD. iT COULD DEFINITELY TUNE TO THE STATION. wE'LL SEE TOMORROW MORNING WHAT HAPPENS TO THE SCHEDULED RECORDINGS (hOWARD & o&a).

i WILL NOW TURNS CAPS LOCK OFF. tHANKS FOR FIGURING THIS OUT.

Wink Re: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

I just tested and it worked for me - now for how long???

Until XM changes something else

YAY! Thanks for the quick fix. I have tested it on my other XM apps and it worked there so I am sure it will work on ReplayAV as well!

Default Unable to log in to XM RADIO.....Logging in with all caps worked like a charm THANKS SO MUCH!

appreciate the quick response and help!

Default Re: Unable to log in to XM RADIO.....Logging in with all caps worked like a charm THANKS SO MUCH!

Awesome - we're glad it's working (for the time being) :-)
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Angry Re: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

Just had this happen at 1pm on Sirius. It will tune manually but will not Stream...any help?

See if the same thing works-I'm not at my system to check it.

Just tested it myself . . . All is well. Thanks everybody!!