Thread: Problem trying to capture BBC Radio iplayer audio with Replay Media Catcher 4

Default Problem trying to capture BBC Radio iplayer audio with Replay Media Catcher 4

Can someone please help? I ran version 3.11 and used to be able to capture BBC Radio via iplayer (not normally live though) and today bought version 4 as I have a new computer and the old version kept crashing.
    I'm new to this version then but when I try and capture anything from the iplayer I get a downloaded with errors caption and I cannot convert them to itunes. I seem to be able to record audio using the audio capture mode but this method seems quite basic and includes all the background noises.
    Am I doing something wrong as the older version seemed great compared to this?

Any help appreciated

Default Re: Problem trying to capture BBC Radio iplayer audio with Replay Media Catcher 4

Could you please post a specific URL you have problems with?

Default Re: Problem trying to capture BBC Radio iplayer audio with Replay Media Catcher 4

Quote Originally Posted by stream-recorder.com View Post
    Could you please post a specific URL you have problems with?
    I'm having problems recording all BBC Iplayer programmes. Everytime I try and download I get Complete with Errors and the file is empty. I can however record using the basic audio record function but only in Windows mode.

BBC uses different stream formats and protocols. Please post a specific URL.

Quote Originally Posted by stream-recorder.com View Post
    BBC uses different stream formats and protocols. Please post a specific URL.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...where_Anytime/

Is one of the programmes I am unable to stream/download....

Quote Originally Posted by Mushstril View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...where_Anytime/

Is one of the programmes I am unable to stream/download....
    I just downloaded this with 4.0.14. Finished successfully in less than 1 minute. It was a surprisingly good show even with Bill Oddie in.

Quote Originally Posted by myersph View Post
    I just downloaded this with 4.0.14. Finished successfully in less than 1 minute. It was a surprisingly good show even with Bill Oddie in.
    Still no luck for me. It says it's downloading but then sayed done with errors, the file is empty. Am I supposed to change settings or something. It's the same with all Iplayer radio play listen agains.
    Any help appreciated....

Quote Originally Posted by Mushstril View Post
    Still no luck for me. It says it's downloading but then sayed done with errors, the file is empty. Am I supposed to change settings or something. It's the same with all Iplayer radio play listen agains.
    Any help appreciated....
    Works fine for me:

Downloaded this 30-minute RTMP stream in less than a minute.

What kind of error exactly do you get?

Seems to have sorted itself!
    THanks all...