Thread: Update not working: I get a nag box that an upgrade (to v 4.0.14.0)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Update not working: I get a nag box that an upgrade (to v 4.0.14.0)

Currently running version 4.0.12.0 and each time it starts I get a nag box that an upgrade (to v 4.0.14.0) is available. Have downloaded & installed it. Appears to work, but each time I restart I still get the nagbox and I'm still running the older version. Tried installing over the top and uninstalling/reinstalling but neither works.

Default Re: Update not working

Can you confirm that you're using the registration code for the upgraded RMC4, and not your old code for RMC3? (Please don't post either code in here). Thanks!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Hi, I don't have /never had RMC3, the 'upgrade' was from 4.0.12 to 4.0.14.

Problem seemed to sort itself. but not too sure why. I'd originally used the 'direct' link to the 64bit version (tried the 32bit version previously as well, just in case, but that got kicked off straight away). So, just out of interest I tried the 'auto-detect OS' link instead and whatever that downloaded worked - it's almost as if the direct links were still the old version....

Anyway, sorted now, but thanks for reply

Quote Originally Posted by Tallyman View Post
    Hi, I don't have /never had RMC3, the 'upgrade' was from 4.0.12 to 4.0.14.

Problem seemed to sort itself. but not too sure why. I'd originally used the 'direct' link to the 64bit version (tried the 32bit version previously as well, just in case, but that got kicked off straight away). So, just out of interest I tried the 'auto-detect OS' link instead and whatever that downloaded worked - it's almost as if the direct links were still the old version....

Anyway, sorted now, but thanks for reply
    Strange, but regardless - glad it worked itself out . Thanks for the follow up
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default Re: Update not working: I get a nag box that an upgrade (to v 4.0.14.0)

Just as an additional follow up, I noticed that after using the 'auto-detect' method I also ended up with a new shortcut to 'Director' which wasn't there before so I'm guessing that was updated in some way as well, which didn't occur any of the times I did the catcher-only update.