Thread: Freecorder no longer working: nothing is showing in the video history

Default Freecorder no longer working: nothing is showing in the video history

I have been using the freecorder 4 for a few months and everything worked fine. Then from one day to the next it stopped. The audio record button works fine, but nothing is showing in the video history button, not even youtube videos. I have reinstalled the program following the instructions given with no success, I don't get any error messages. I'm using IE 8 and windows 7, any suggestions?

Default Re: Freecorder no longer working: nothing is showing in the video history

Default Re: Freecorder no longer working: nothing is showing in the video history

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try the procedure suggested for uninstalling and reinstalling, even though I don't get the error message mentioned in the other thread. My only concern is that I also have the paid Replay Capture Suite, and I'm affraid I might delete other files I shouldn't.

I am having the same problem, although I am running Firefox 3.6.13. I previously had to do the fix when I updated to Firefox 3.6.4 and had no problems since until a few days ago. The FLVSrvc.exe IS running, so that is NOT the problem. I'm guessing veropan will have no luck with your suggestion, Mr. Bond. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Hi,

Please try deleting your temporary internet files from your browser's cache.