Thread: Replay Music 3.98 falls out of record mode after about 300 recordings.

Default Replay Music 3.98 falls out of record mode after about 300 recordings.

I have been plagued with a problem. Somewhere just over 300 songs, the RM falls out of record mode. I am recording from Pandora One, everything works reasonably well, about 70% tagging success. The "Start Recording" button is green, and the last item on the bottom of the song list says "Recording Track", but it is not. I have had this problem for a while. Any ideas?

Default Re: Replay Music 3.98 falls out of record mode after about 300 recordings.

I believe your system has reached the maximum that it can handle with one recording. A reboot of your computer should take care of this. Each system is different but recording takes a lot of power and you might need to give your system a reboot now and then.

Default Re: Replay Music 3.98 falls out of record mode after about 300 recordings.

After 2 hours of recording, Replay Music suddenly stopped working and nothing could be saved. Got a message from Windows saying there was an error. Like Mark, I was recording Pandora One. Is this the same problem?

Without seeing a log file it would be difficult to know. If you continue to have a problem please contact tech support.