Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freecorder Support for Google Chrome

Default Freecorder Support for Google Chrome

I was wondering if there are any plans to add support for Freecorder on Google Chrome browser? It is my primary browser and it would be very helpful for me. I think that a lot of people who use Chrome would also like to see a Freecorder they could use.

Thanks,
    riffdex

Default Re: Support for Google Chrome

Hi Riff

While I can't make any guarantees, our programmers DO monitor the forums - so your suggestion will be heard (or read).

Thanks!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Thanks for the reply! I can only hope that one of the programmers sees this and has a genuine interest in the idea! I'm just so sick of having to have 3 browsers installed on my computer: IE for my online classes (my school requires you use IE, which might possibly be the slowest, buggiest, most frustrating browser ever), Firefox for freecorder (I could use IE but I'm literally not willing to use IE if there's an alternative), and Chrome for general use. I would love to cut it down to just IE and Chrome!

Quote Originally Posted by riffdex View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I can only hope that one of the programmers sees this and has a genuine interest in the idea! I'm just so sick of having to have 3 browsers installed on my computer: IE for my online classes (my school requires you use IE, which might possibly be the slowest, buggiest, most frustrating browser ever), Firefox for freecorder (I could use IE but I'm literally not willing to use IE if there's an alternative), and Chrome for general use. I would love to cut it down to just IE and Chrome!
    I just use firefox for everything - problem solved. :-P

I'll send a link to this page to our programmer - thanks!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support

ACTUALLY, i sent a reccomendation to your devs a while back. I too wanted freecorder in chrome. They told me its up to the program they use to make the toolbar. So i did a little research and found out the program IS supported in chrome and promptly implored them to make it available for chrome. i dont know if anyone has decided to work on the code yet but i REALLY wish yall had it for chrome. i cant run IE or Firefox cause BOTH bog down my system and have too many security risks. its why i gravitated to chrome. so yes, if you can please, remind the programmers, the program you use to make the toolbars, COMPATABLE WITH CHROME so there isnt an excuse to NOT make it and branch out to other browsers that people use. :3 thanks in advance if you guys make it.

Quote Originally Posted by AriaLuna View Post
    ACTUALLY, i sent a reccomendation to your devs a while back. I too wanted freecorder in chrome. They told me its up to the program they use to make the toolbar. So i did a little research and found out the program IS supported in chrome and promptly implored them to make it available for chrome. i dont know if anyone has decided to work on the code yet but i REALLY wish yall had it for chrome. i cant run IE or Firefox cause BOTH bog down my system and have too many security risks. its why i gravitated to chrome. so yes, if you can please, remind the programmers, the program you use to make the toolbars, COMPATABLE WITH CHROME so there isnt an excuse to NOT make it and branch out to other browsers that people use. :3 thanks in advance if you guys make it.
    Thanks for the response. Our next company meeting is in 2 weeks, i'll be sure and bring this up. No guarantees, as it's a free product after all (and we do have many programs that WILL record from chrome with no problem) - but I will bring it up. :-)
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support

i would be forever grateful if you guys would make the toolbar available for google chrome

thanks

Hey all - I just wanted to give you a glimmer of hope. I spoke with our CEO last week in person about Freecorder & Chrome - and while I can't make any PROMISES, it IS being looked into and we'll see if we can get a version out for it. Again, no promises & no ETA - but it's out in the open now - and he showed definite interest in getting it programmed/built out as well. :-)
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support

i know it's probably a moot point, but i'd like to voice my desire for chrome compatibility as well. so much faster and easier to use than IE or FFX.

before i format my pc i could use freecorder 'Program Files\Freecorder\FCVideo.exe' with this way in Chrome, however now freecorder cant see videos i watch anymore..

i want freecorder compability with chrome too..

thanks..