Thread: Replay Media Catcher 4- Fast forward repalr recording without sound.

Default Replay Media Catcher 4- Fast forward repalr recording without sound.

Hi
    I have this issue in Replay Media Catcher 3.11
    If I record a video that have no sound, when you replay and watch the video clip-its will play it very fast,,, kind like FF. Only if the part I recording have sound-Its will replay on real speed. How I can watch the recording audio clip that don't have audio-only video, in a regular speed. I try to choose option of slow replay- but didn't do any thing. I hope there is a solution for that.

That what I got How to Fix it from your tech guy:
    Open Media Catcher
    Click on tools - settings
    Make sure Capture Flash RTMP streams is highlighted
    Click Plug-in options
    The second box is the FLV timestamp increment, you may need to play with this a little, but usually set it around 500 for live streams.

How you fix this now for Replay Media Catcher 4 ???? I looked at the setting- didn't find any setting like RMC 3
    Thanks

Default Re: Replay Media Catcher 4- Fast forward repalr recording without sound.

hey i had the same problem while capturing a live stream with no sound.. it would play super super fast... i set the time stamp at 500 and it didnt change. after alot of messing with it i found if i set it at 40 it works perfect. maby you could try that ??? it might not work but maby its worth giving it a go.

Default Re: Replay Media Catcher 4- Fast forward repalr recording without sound.

blazegmc

Are you talking about the New Replay Media Catcher 4?
    Where u see time stamp?- i look all the option of settings-and nothing.

how come u change to 40...... i set it on 375.

You can try to fix the timestamp after recording with RMC 4 by going to Tools -> Fix Flv.

ahhh sorry. because i seen the 3.11 mentioned at the top of youu post i ithought that was the one you was having problems with... i just looked in version 4 and i couldnt find the timestamp either, although im wondering if it might be something to do with the client buffer size.... maby someone from applian could let us know. personally i think version 4 is rubbish so ive gone back to 3.11 lol