Thread: What is UScreenCapture and how to adjust its area

Default What is UScreenCapture and how to adjust its area

Any thread about this subject./ thanks

Default Re: UScreenCapture

That is what is used to capture using Replay Video Capture? Are you having a problem or?

Default Re: What is UScreenCapture and how to adjust its area

I'm try to figure out....when I use my webcam in any different site or program. I always see option of my cam and other option to use -UScreenCapture.
    when iI try to play with the UScreenCapture option- I notice its picking up a spot area of my desk top,and can transmit it as the source of a cam. So if I drag any thing to that area--its will show up -broadcasting,,,its nice. My Q is: How do I control this area? Moving around to other places on my desk top...and if its possible the change the size of the viewing area?
    Most of the time its on the same spot,,, some time its move to other location on my desk top.
    Thanks

UScreenCapture only Broadcasting video-No audio,,from my desk top spot. buts its ok ,for some time.

You are not able to adjust that with other programs. it can only be adjusted through Replay Video Capture.

Cheryl Wester
    Can you explain how you adjusted? Thanks

Hi

When I mean adjust I mean make the window size that I'm recording from within Replay Video Capture. It only works with Video Capture.

Cheryl Wester
    I guess you still don't understand what I'm talking about, I wish there was a way to call you guys over the phone,,,,some time one 2 mints call-save 30 mints of posting,,,,,,,,

I understand what you are referring to and it won't work without our program open and being used. If you have a question regarding the program itself please do contact tech support.

Default Re: What is UScreenCapture and how to adjust its area

Quote Originally Posted by run View Post
    I'm try to figure out....when I use my webcam in any different site or program. I always see option of my cam and other option to use -UScreenCapture.
    when iI try to play with the UScreenCapture option- I notice its picking up a spot area of my desk top,and can transmit it as the source of a cam. So if I drag any thing to that area--its will show up -broadcasting,,,its nice. My Q is: How do I control this area? Moving around to other places on my desk top...and if its possible the change the size of the viewing area?
    Most of the time its on the same spot,,, some time its move to other location on my desk top.
    Window Position of Replay Video Capture recording region (UScreenCapture) in the registry or config file?